Updated on February 12, 2019
Workshop – Reinventing Yourself
March 16, 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
If you have been looking for a way to jump-start your career efforts, look no further. On Saturday March 16th Win is offering a one day workshop, Reinventing Yourself. This is an opportunity to start the day wondering what’s next and ending the day with a plan for pursuing a promising target. The price includes a one-on-one post workshop hour to make sure you keep your momentum.
The process of landing a job is filled with stumbling blocks. The workshop is an opportunity to address these issues as they arise and to build momentum to land you in your next job quicker.
Join coach Win Sheffield to learn how we can bring value to a new industry or to a new field. Learn how breadth of experience can be a competitive advantage in a changing marketplace. In this full day seminar we will cover:
* Examining your experience for ideas of what you might do going forward
* Broadening your options
* How to research options you are considering
* How to adapt your experience to new fields
* Making your resume relevant and compelling in a new field
* The role of ads and recruiters in shifting fields
* Getting organized to efficiently set priorities and make your dream a reality
* Create a plan for a prototype target
By the end of the seminar you will have worksheets for each of the stages of reinvention as well as a plan for going forward. The seminar fee includes an hour follow-up with Win two weeks after the seminar. For a preview of the topic please listen to 5 minute podcasts at www.bit.ly/TPOY-Changing, www.bit.ly/TPOY-Targeting
Seminar will be held on the Upper East Side
Please contact Win if you are interested or would like to know more.
$100 is due in advance to secure your place. Attendance is limited to make sure each participant gets enough time.