Getting a job in the New Economy: A career series focusing on what we need to do now
3. Adapting your resume to a shifting job market – June 24
4. Accomplishment Stories: The best way to get people interested in hiring you – July 1
5. What is Your Story? How to introduce yourself virtually – July 8
6. Bringing it all together: Interviewing – July 15
7. Sustaining your efforts: Morale and persistence – July 22
See videos of select SIBL library talks
Watch Win on Wall Street Journal TV in
“Ways to Boost Your Career in 2015”
See Win’s latest appearance on Manhattan Cable’s The Coaching Game with Laurie Lawson. Our discussion ranges from the uses of a LinkedIn profile a regular profile and a resume to changes in the job market to the value of stories and more. Please have look.
You can work with Win Sheffield to build your career. He supports clients to bring their enthusiasm and curiosity to discover their next career step. His strategic and practical approach focuses on the actions needed for clients to move quickly out of their own way and communicate their value.