Updated on February 12, 2017
I have just been laid off and don’t know where to turn; what do I do? (TPOY071)
When we are first laid off, it can be overwhelming. Our income is going or gone. And we face the prospect of going through a painful, barely understood process to get a job.
This Power of You microcast sorts through the many things that are happening when we find ourselves out on the street and offers some ways of dealing with the crisis in a productive and positive way.
Other Power of You microcasts referred to in this microcast:
- When people ask me what I have done, I draw a blank. What can I do to remember more of my accomplishments? (TPOY006)
- How should I tell a story about what I have done so I don’t have to brag ? (TPOY027)
- How can I talk about my experience without bragging? (TPOY005)
- Can you make any recommendations how I can organize my time to make my career campaign more productive? (TPOY064)
- Can you give me some ideas how I can keep up my morale while I am working towards my next job? (TPOY047)