Updated on January 17, 2016
(Lunchtime Talk) How to Handle Difficult Interview Questions
January 20, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Handle difficult interview questions by sharing your accomplishments:
- What will you be doing in five years?
- Tell me about your worst boss.
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What would your colleagues say about your leadership?
- What sets you apart from others?
- “Behavioral” interview questions.
- These and other queries strike terror in the hearts of interviewees everywhere. But they do not need to. Career coach Win Sheffield believes that by being well grounded in your accomplishments and with a bit of good technique, any question an interviewer asks can be turned to your advantage.
Save this event to Google Calendar:
Save this event to Outlook or iCal Calendars: webcal