Updated on December 14, 2016
How do I get to the point where I can speak about myself with confidence? (TPOY058)
We hear a lot about selling ourselves when it comes to the job market. This can be a daunting prospect, but with some up front work, can be very manageable. This microcast shows us how to get a much better grasp of the product that we are before we go out and try to sell it.
- How can I talk about my experience without bragging? (TPOY005)
- When people ask me what I have done, I draw a blank. What can I do to remember more of my accomplishments? (TPOY006)
- How should I tell a story about what I have done so I don’t have to brag ? (TPOY027)
- Why isn’t sharing my results good enough? Why do you say stories are more effective? (TPOY026)
- Can you give me an example of a good accomplishment story? (TPOY059)