Updated on May 5, 2020
Reinventing Yourself Seminar
May 11, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This seminar runs over two days, 10:00 AM to noon on Mon May 11th & Wednesday May 13th
One of the characteristics of the “new normal” will be taking our skills, abilities and expertise into a new direction. Having been absorbed in our existing jobs, the timing has not always been right to take the time to explore other options, or our imagination may have created too many options to consider, or we may have concluded that there is no way for us to do something different.
In any case this workshop can give you some concrete ways you can bring value to a new industry or to a new field. In this four-hour seminar we will cover:
* Examining your experience for ideas of what you might do
* Broadening options of what you could do
* How to research options you are considering
* How to adapt your experience to new fields
* Making your resume relevant and compelling in a new field
* The role of ads and recruiters in shifting fields
* Getting organized to efficiently set priorities and make your dream a reality
* Creating a plan for a prototype target
By the end of the seminar you will have worksheets for each of the stages of reinvention as well as a plan for going forward. The seminar fee includes 4 hours of seminar plus an hour one-on-one follow up with Win two weeks after the seminar. Fee: $345. Register here.
Your place is reserved when your fee is received. Payments via Venmo (@Win-Sheffield), Zelle (email@example.com) or check (400 E 59th St. #14G NY NY 10022).
If you have any questions, please fill out and send the form below